Does light act as particles or waves? This question has confused those in the physics field for some time: the answer is both!
In Christianity there are also issues in which the existence of two biblical truths seem a paradox. The purpose of this series is to look at some of them because these are the fertile ground needed to fallowed for growth in the Christian life. In the next few weeks we will look at:
- Sinner and Saint?, Ephesians 2:1-10; Luke 7:36-50; 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 (Oct 27)
- Become a fool to be wise?, Proverbs 26:12; 1 Corinthians 3:18-23; 1 Corinthians 4:10 (Nov 3)
- God washes and me?, 1 John 1:5-2:6 and 1 John 3:1-6 (Nov 10)
- Being weak is to be strong?, Scripture: TBA (Nov 17)
- Gaining by losing?, Scripture: TBA (Nov 24)